I graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia in 2006 where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor in Sociology. In 2010 I graduated from Lindenwood University with my Master of Arts in School Counseling.
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and am certified with the National Board for Certified Counselors.
- Over 10 years of experience working adults that have mental health issues due to life stressors, substance use or family conflict.
- Over 10 years of experience working with children and adolescents who have experienced behavioral issues, divorce, substance use and other general mental health issues.
- Over 10 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families looking to improve their lives.
- I have experience working in a variety of environments including schools, outpatient programs, residential programs and community programs.
- I work to help increase individual’s positive interactions within their communities as well as increase their physical and mental health.