I graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia in 2006 where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor in Sociology. In 2010 I graduated from Lindenwood University with my Master of Arts in School Counseling.
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in Missouri and Colorado.
- Missouri License Number: 2013003765
- Colorado License Number: LPC.0016415
- I am a National Certified Counselor who voluntarily meets the high national standards for practice as set for by the National Board of Certified Counselors.
- Certification Number: 612297
- I am a Board Certified – Telemental Health Provider.
- Certification number: 2764
- Over 10 years of experience working with adults that are impacted by general life stressors, substance use, family conflict, and other general mental health issues.
- Over 10 years of experience working with children and adolescents who have experienced behavioral issues, divorce, substance use and other general mental health issues.
- Over 10 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families looking identify and use their strengths to improve their quality of life.
- I have experience working in a variety of environments including schools, outpatient programs, residential programs and community programs.
- I work to help increase individual’s positive interactions within their communities as well as increase their physical and mental health.